Florin Gold Project
Yukon Territory, Canada
CANADA: (TSX-V: LORD) USA: (OTCQB: LRDJF) GERMANY: (FSE: BVU3)
Visit To The Florin Gold Project In The Yukon Territory, Canada
Florin Gold Project – Regional Geology
- Inferred resource of 2.474 million ounces of gold in 171 million tonnes grading 0.45 g/t Au, with cut-off grade of 0.30 g/t Au at $1650/ oz gold.
- The inferred resource estimate is located within a large prospective intrusive host rock that through geophysical interpretation covers a large area of the property. The prospective target area inclusive of the inferred resource measures 5 kilometers x 2.5 kilometers and extends to in excess of 500 meters in depth. Geophysical data indicates the intrusive rock forms the core of the dome, suggesting many cubic kilometers of prospective host rock.
- 16,572 meters totalling 61 holes were previously drilled on the Florin Gold project.
- Less than 1% of the project land package has been drill tested, geochemical & geophysical data suggests that gold mineralization remains open in all directions, both laterally and extending to depth from surface.
- Drill ready and permit valid until March 2026.
- Excellent infrastructure, road access, nearby private air strip, 54 km northwest of Mayo Hydro Dam and the town of Mayo, 29 km west of Victoria Gold’s producing Eagle gold mine.
*(Ronald G. Simpson, 2021)
Key Technical Points
- Drilling in an around the inferred resource area has not closed gold mineralization in any direction laterally or at depth, with the strongest mineralization open to extension along the NW Jethro Fault of the inferred resource and along strike to the SE where the Jethro and Treadwell Faults intersect.
- The completed VTEM geophysical survey outlines the potential scope of the identified prospective volume of the host rock target and prospective exploration targets for future drilling programs.
- Additional exploration programs were successful in defining prospective gold anomalies. Centered approximately 1 kilometer west of the current inferred resource the encouraging new exploration target exhibits a similar footprint to the inferred resource area with Geochem values at surface ranging from 99 ppb gold to 572.6 ppb gold over a broad area of approximately 1 km x 1 km. Another Geochem supported gold anomaly was also identified to the south east of the current resource area where the Treadwell fault intersects the Jethro fault.
Diamond Drill Program at Florin Project
- A drill program between 7,000 and up to 13,000 metres aimed at increasing the existing 2.47 million ounce inferred gold resource at the Florin Gold Project
- Priority step-out drill targets adjacent to existing resource
- Approximately 900 metres of a five kilometre structure drill-tested to date
- LiDAR survey commissioned to improve structural interpretation of the Florin Gold Project
“The inferred mineral resource is based on 171 million tonnes grading 0.45 g/t Au, with a cut-off grade of 0.30 g/t Au.”
The project lies within the heart of the Tintina Gold Belt. Hart (2005) has estimated a total metal endowment on the order of 70 million ounces of gold within the Tintina gold belt. Key deposits include Brewery Creek, the Eagle deposit (Dublin Gulch/Victoria Gold) in the Yukon Territory and Kinross’s Fort Knox deposit, True North, Pogo and Donlin Creek in Alaska.
Kinross’ Fort Knox mine in Alaska with current Proven & Probable reserves of 3.37 million oz gold in 282 million tonnes at 0.37 g/t gold, plus past production of 7.5 million oz gold (J. Sims 2017 NI 43-101 Report).
The Brewery Creek deposit with 17.17 million tonnes at a gold grade of 1.45 g/t (0.726 million ounces; Barr, 2013).
Victoria Gold’s Eagle and Olive deposits with mineral resources estimates, (inclusive of proven & probable reserves of 3,261,000 oz gold in 155,000,000 tonnes at 0.65 g/t gold at $1,275/oz gold), which stand for Eagle at: measured & indicated 4,397,000 oz gold, in 217.4 million tonnes grading 0.63g/t gold, and inferred 361,000 oz gold in 21.5 million tonnes grading 0.52 g/t gold; and for Olive measured and indicated 329,000 oz gold, and 645,000 oz silver, in 9.5 million tonnes grading 1.98 g/t gold and inferred 210,000 oz gold and 400,000 oz silver in 7.3 million tonnes grading 0.89 g/t gold (2019 NI 43-101 Report)
The Florin Gold Project with an inferred resource of 2.474 million oz gold in 171 million tonnes grading 0.45 g/t Au, and cut-off grade of 0.30 g/t Au, pit constrained at $1650/ oz gold. (Ronald G. Simpson, 2021).
Market Cap – 6.9 B
Market Cap – 740 M
St. James Gold Corp. (Tsx-v: Lord) Finalizes Acquisition Of 29 Claims Encompassing 725 Hectares In Newfoundland – The Grub Line Property
St. James Gold Corp. (the “Company”) (TSXV: LORD) (OTCQB: LRDJF) (FSE: BVU3) is pleased to announce that it has finalized its acquisition of 100% of all 29 claims for the Grub Line property, located in Newfoundland, Canada...
St. James Gold Corp. Obtains Initial Positive Results From Induced Polarization Survey On Quinn Lake Property Adjacent To Marathon’s Valentine Gold Project Being Advance To Production In Newfoundland, Canada
St. James Gold Corp. (the “Company”) (TSXV: LORD) (OTCQB: LRDJF) (FSE: BVU3) is pleased to announce that it has received initial positive results from an Induced...
St. James Gold Corp. Announces High Grade Gold Rock Sample Results from historical Treadwell adits and the Final Batch of Drilling Results from the 2021 Field Program at the Florin Project, Yukon Territory, Canada
St. James Gold Corp. (TSXV: LORD) (OTCQB: LRDJF) (FSE: BVU3), St. James Gold Corp. (the “Company”) is pleased to announce assay results from several rock sample results taken...
St. James Gold Corp. (Tsxv: Lord) Plans Induced Polarization Survey On Quinn Lake Property Adjacent To Marathon Gold Discoveries Being Geared For Production, Newfoundland, Canada
St. James Gold Corp. (TSXV: LORD) (OTCQB: LRDJF) (FSE: BVU3), St. James Gold Corp. (the “Company”) is planning an Induced Polarization (IP) survey on the Quinn Lake property in...